ReactJS is also known as React. It is mainly used for developing a good User Interface or UI, that enhances the speed of the website. It was developed by Facebook and then later used in WhatsApp and Instagram. This library is component-based and open source that is majorly used for web development purposes.
Prerequisites to learn ReactJS
ReactJS can be better understood if you have the right tools and knowledge of things that revolve around it. Directly jumping to learn this library may not be practical. Here is a checklist of tools that you must know before you start your journey with ReactJS:
- Command Line (CLI and Git) – Knowing the basics can be sufficient.
- npm or Node Package Manager/Node – Knowing the basics of its functioning, learning how to initialize a file and downloading packages are important.
- DOM or Document Object Model.
How long will it take to learn it?
1. Can I learn it in just 14 Days?
2. Is ReactJS difficult to learn?
To sum it up, ReactJS is actually fun to learn. Your web development skills and understanding of JS will actually determine your learning path in this library. For some, it will take 1-2 months while for a seasoned JS programmer it might take about 1-2 weeks. At the end of the day, learning is more important.
Also Read: How Long Does It Take To Learn AngularJS?