Gearing up to learn AngularJS but aren’t sure about the duration of learning? Well, you’ve come to the right place then. This blog can help you understand how long it will take you to personally learn AngularJS, given how much you already know about it and if you’ve learned the requisites before beginning it.
Prerequisites For Learning AngularJS
AngularJS can be better understood if you have the right tools and knowledge of the things around it. Directly jumping to learn this framework might not be pragmatic, and it can frustrate you, and ultimately you’ll ditch the framework altogether. Not ideal, right? Here is a checklist that can help you. You might know all or some from the mentioned below:
- MVC or Model View Controller – basic to moderate knowledge will suffice.
- DOM or Document Object Model.
- TypeScript is not necessary as it is just an extension of JS and primarily used in Angular, but if you know, why not? The more, the merrier.
- npm or Node Package Manager – the basic understanding of it shall do.
- Command Line (CLI and Git) – This goes without saying.
How long will it take to learn it?
1. Can I learn it in just 14 Days?
Well, why not? Some people have claimed to learn it in just 14-15 days, and seasoned developers have found it easy to finish in just some days or weeks. But again, it all boils down to you and your ability. Try and see how long it takes.
2. Is AngularJS challenging to learn?
3. Do I need to know Angular before learning AngularJS?
This framework has been in demand for a long time, along with Angular, Vue.js, and more, and learning something new is a whole different journey. To sum it up, it will take you 2-3 months to learn or 14 days. The only thing that matters is what you have learned. So, take this as a sign to kickstart your AngularJS journey.