Angular, on the other hand, is a framework that is used for building single-page client applications with the help of HTML and TS. It is written in TS. It implements core and optional functionality as a set of TS libraries that you import into your applications.
Difference between TypeScript and Angular
There are few differences between the two and we shall see those few differences here.
- TS is a programming language whereas Angular is a framework.
- Since it is a framework, it is used for making SPAs. TS is used for developing web and mobile applications.
- TS is a primary language for Angular application development.
- They both are two different tools but aren’t mutually exclusive.
- An Angular workspace contains several TS configuration files.
Is TypeScript Needed For Angular?
Is TypeScript part of Angular?
If someone wants to learn Angular, they should know TS, especially for Angular 2. TS is the main programming language for it. Thus, TS is very important for Angular 2.
It is difficult to find differences between the two but certainly, there are a few of them that have been pointed out. Both the tools are important for development. Angular and TS compliment each other.
Must Read: Is typescript worth it?